Our element analyzer of Vairo EL type was produced by Elementar Analysensysteme GmbH. The analyzer may be used in quantitative determination of C, H, and N elements to different forms of samples and various types of chemical compounds in the scientific research and routine tests.
Requirements on the samples of Vario EL element analyzer:
1. The sample must be pure, dry and free of organic solvents, water, and other impurities.
2. Melting point and boiling point of solids and liquids respectively must stay within the permissible scope..
3. Reaction flasks cannot be used directly for sampling. The tested sample must be put into a glass or plastic vial.
4. Ample materials need to be prepared to meet the instrument’s linearity and sensitivity.
5. Statements for air sensitive and photo sensitive samples need to be put in advance to take necessary actions.
6.Clear notes and chemical structures must be marked for high fluorine containing compounds, steroidal compounds, phosphorous compounds, boron compounds, high nitrogen compounds, and metallic compounds.
Time for sending and taking samples:
Send the sample: 8:00-11:00 a.m.; take the sample: 2:00-5:00 p.m.
Contact: Hu Li